You had a car accident. What should you do? Here are some tips to help you through it.
1. Stay calm. Determine the extent of injuries or damage, and if needed, get medical assistance.
2. Call the police at 911 to file an accident report. Don’t leave the accident scene unless your physical safety is at risk.
3. Limit discussion of the accident. Talk only with the police and your insurance agent. Don’t admit fault at the scene or at any time.
4. Get the facts and essential details at the scene.
5. Report even a minor accident to us immediately. Call: (845) 634-2499
6. Check the status of your claim.